Followers

Monday, February 13, 2017

MISS DAISY STAMPS INSPIRATION - MARI DIGIS



Hello Everyone....

I have a beautiful sweet image to share today from the WELCOME PACKAGE over at MISS DAISY STAMPS  for MARI DIGIS

This is Collection - Jane Austin Inspiration.


She is just lovely and so easy to colour..and I used my Reno Art Markers and Faber Castell pencils for shading...then I fussy cut this little beauty and her chickens out..the sentiment stamp is from the same welcome package from MISS DAISY STAMPS 




I used my Marianne Creatables fence die and a border die cut twice in DP and then the grass die came along and the layers just happened..and the card is actually flat..



There's the side view showing that it is really flat even with the layers..

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you like this little lass..

If you saw my facebook  page the other night I had a little visitor..well....SHE came back...


Can I keep her, can I.. can I.. awww..she does not stay long...she just pops in and has a nosey around, sits in the sky box....lay's on the floor for awhile then chases moths outside..but it is lovely to see her everynight...

Luv CHRISSYxx






17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Your new found friend is there to stay I think Chrissy, she loves the vibes she gets from you...
lovely card and thanks for the reminder, I forgot I had this package oh been so busy one does forget.x{aNNie}

Pamellia said...

What a beautiful card Chrissy. The colouring is amazing, love the shading on her dress! Such a wonderful background, rolling hills and fresh green grass, so full of springtime elements!! Awwww, I just love your little visitor, so adorable!! I hope she visits again soon. hugs :)

Janette said...

Love your card Chrissy, sweet image....
As for the Cat, I think he will be the one to decide on his living arrangements....you know how cats rule...haha..keep us posted please..he looks cheeky..xx

Chris said...

I hope she stays Chrissy, you need a pet!
beautiful card, such a demure little miss, so beautifully coloured as always. Love the little scene you've created for her with the die cuts!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous scenic card Chrissy, she looks fabulous
Lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Your new friend looks very fond of you!! :) Your card is adorable Chrissy!! Love the colors, the background and stunning scene you've made for her!! HUGS

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy! Beautiful coloring/shading and I love the rolling hills with the fence and grass! Sweet new friend you have there!

Brenda

Sarah said...

Cats have a way of choosing their owners you know, Chrissy. Sounds like you have been chosen...what a clever little cat!! Love this card, she is a really gorgeous image and the papers make for a super scene xx

coops said...

So stunning Chrissy.The scene you have created is fabulous and I love the beautiful image and your gorgeous colours.
Aw the kittyis so sweet, they always say cats choose their own owners ;D

xx coops xx

pam said...

This is stunning Chrissy, beautiful image and colouring, love these papers and die cuts! made a lovely scene.

Your visitor looks a beauty.
Pam x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Chrissy, fabulous image and love how you have used your dies. Hope your new friend keeps coming back :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and your colouring is amazing. Gorgeous image and the design is brilliant. I think your visitor is checking you out in case she is made homeless or fancies moving house!!Lol! Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, that image is just gorgeous and looks perfect with the fence and hills. Love those papers. Looks like you have a new friend.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh love your wee cat hun as for your card sweetie its awesome as always hugs cheryl xxx

chrissy xx said...

LOve the scene you've created..Brilliant colours and a great way to use your dies Chrissy..What a sweetie your visitor is..Cats do seem to have their own minds don't they and do just what they want. I'd be they same though! Yes you can say if you want.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

Oh, look at these patterned paper hills! And what a lovely image! A favorite!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the image and great papers in the the background scene--your little visitor looks just like my little Millie-my other cat Puddlenut well he visits a house across the road and she was feeding him for a while thought he was a stray little devil still visits for treats though
Carol x